If your doors are open, you should be advertising!
Radio reaches both now and future buyers. Someone who doesn’t need your product or service today may need it tomorrow, next month or six months from now. If you have Top of Mind Awareness (TOMA), whenever someone is ready to what your business offers, they will think of you first when the time comes for purchase consideration. Appealing to your target audience requires a strong foundation in branding and precise messaging. Radio and digital advertising can give you both.
What does branding mean? It means establishing an emotional connection to your audience, as well as a way to define who you are, and what you do. Simply put, branding is a way to communicate your image. What does your brand mean to consumers? With radio and digital branding, it’s less about the product and more about the feeling and connection associated with it.
WLQM-FM helps companies of all sizes develop strong business identities and align messaging for powerful communications strategies. Turning your great business into a memorable local brand with increased loyalty. Branding can be established through several different types of campaigns including:
- :15 and :30 audio commercial campaigns
- Feature, Segment or Program Sponsorships
- 300 x 250 banners ads and/or 728 x 90 leaderboard ads on this website and our mobile app
- :15 second video pre-rolls (the video that plays before programming begins) on station audio players, such as this website or our mobile app
- Custom and Unique Contests and Promotion – a campaign and contest specifically geared to drive products or services into listeners’ hands and increase engagement via a contest or giveaway
We offer customized marketing plans for your business that are heard by our core audience comprising adults 35+ listeners each week and are heard by consumers located in the WLQM-FM marketing area comprising the City of Franklin, the City of Suffolk (Southside), Southampton, Southern Isle of Wight, Sussex Counties, VA and Gates/ Hertford Counties, NC.
Our team of advertising experts can walk you through what your customized radio branding strategy should include and develop and budget friendly solution. We love helping local businesses reach goals, grow, and become household names.
Ready to get started? So are we. Complete the form below for a FREE, no obligation consultation.