Is your church, civic club, non-profit or community organization having a fundraiser and you’d like to spread the word? Real Country 101.7 will gladly help you promote your barbecues, brunswick btews, yard sales, bake sales, car washes, church events and much more for FREE! Submissions must be received at least two weeks prior to the event.
Fill out the form below or email your information to [email protected] and we’ll post it on the “Events Calendar” page on this website and broadcast it on the radio. Please review our public service guidelines below before submitting.
WLQM-FM PUBLIC SERVICE GUIDELINES
- No Free airtime, under any circumstance will be provided to any entity, church, organization, or business that pays for the same announcement in competitive media
- No public service announcements will be taken over the phone. All information must be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person to our business office/studios at 320 N. Franklin Street, Franklin, VA 23851 .
- Information submitted may be a PDF flier or Word document. A contact person and email/phone number must be included. No handwritten documents will be accepted.
- Information must be received TWO WEEKS prior to the event.
- Number of times your event will be heard or specific times it will be aired is not guaranteed and frequency of broadcast will be based upon total number of PSA’s running during a given time period.
- If an organization or business can benefit monetarily from an event, fundraiser, or any type of endeavor it will not be considered a public service announcement and WLQM-FM will not air the announcement for free. At that point, you may elect to run paid advertising at our non-profit rates.
- WLQM-FM reserves the right NOT to air a public service announcement for any reason
- Under no circumstances shall a paid advertiser receive free or additional airtime under the guise of being a public service endeavor.
- All requests for PSA’s that are in question shall be aired at the sole discretion of station management.
- WLQM-FM may modify or change these requirements at any time.